In Ancient Chinese philosophy, yin and yang is a concept of dualism, describing how seemingly opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they may give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another.
Sheet Size 100mm x 60mm
Wear our temporary tattoos whenever and wherever you want. Apply them to your arm, neck, leg, ankle, back, be creative!
Fun, simple and easy to use!
Need them super quick? Upgrade to 1st class postage for only an extra 20p
How to apply the tattoos in 5 easy steps:
1. Cut out tattoo of your choice and remove the clear plastic sheet.
2. Place the tattoo face down on your CLEAN SKIN. (Important step, if you skin is dirty or oily the tattoos will not stick or last very long.
3. Wet the Tattoo thoroughly with a sponge, cloth or spray. (The wetter the better)
4. Wait for 20-30 seconds and then gently remove the backing paper to reveal your fab creation.
5. Allow the tattoo to fully dry before touching it. (approx. 10 minutes)